Yes, you heard it right. Honor Band 4 is now listed on Flipkart with price and full specifications. The Honor Band 4 was launched along with Honor 8X and Honor 8X Max in China on September 5, last month. It’s been more than a year the Honor Band 3 had been released in India. Honor Band 3 is one of our favorite fitness bands and it is still a competition to the recent Mi band 3.
Ahead of Honor 8X launch scheduled on 16th October, Tuesday, will the Honor Band 4 will be launched along with it? Maybe. With the unique colored display that no band offers in this price segment, Honor Band 4 will be a hit if properly priced in the Indian market, dethroning the Mi Band 3.
As of now, out of the two variants of the Honor Band 4: Running edition and normal one, the latter one is listed on Flipkart. The key specifications listed are as follows.
Honor Band 4 Specifications
- Model Number: CRS-B19 (IMPORTED)
- Model Name: Honor Band 4, Standard Version -Black (Imported)
- Material: Silicone, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Sales Package: 1 x Smart Bracelet, 1 x English / Chinese User Manual, 1 x Charging Cable
- Sensor Type: Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Alarms, automatic recognition of the main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke) / record speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF
- Compatible OS: iOS – 8.0 Above, Android – 4.4
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- OLED Display 100×100 Resolution
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- International Warranty: 12 Months
However, it still cannot be considered as a trusted source. Because there aren’t any seller details on the product page and Flipkart listing says it is imported by Future Arena International LLP, which doesn’t seem to sell any Honor products on Flipkart. Also with a listed price of Rs.5749, it doesn’t convince as an official listing of an Honor Product.
As there is an Honor 8X launch scheduled in India this Tuesday and Honor may unveil the Honor Band 4 at the launch as they did in China. If the odds aren’t on our favor, Honor will still launch the Honor Band 4 this month or the next, because it is already up on open sale on various websites and it is also up for sale in the European markets this month. Do you think Honor will neglect the second largest mobile market in the world i.e India? I don’t think so.