Losing our data is always painful as we can’t get them back . Mainly with things like Photos , Music etc unless you have a backup you can’t restore them. I’ve once deleted all photos in my Gallery accidentally as its just a matter of click. Not only me but many of us accidentally delete Photos, Contacts etc on our iPhones may not intentional but sometimes we want things like those to get back. Recently I’ve deleted a important document on my iPhone and I was wondering how to recover it. I have a bad experience using recovery softwares as once when I used one , it formatted my whole memory instead of recovering data. I came across Tenorshare UltData by reading good reviews on it. And trust me, it works really good.
Steps what you actually need to follow is download Tenorshare UltData from their website ( Links at the end of the Post) ,
- Install TenorShare UltData.
- Connect iPhone to the computer.
- Hit Scan.
3 Ways to Recover the lost data from your iPhone
1.Recover Data from iOS Device
- Scan iOS device directly to recover recently deleted or lost data
- Click on Camera Roll ( or any App)
- Preview Photos you want to recover
- Click Recover
2.Recover from iTunes backup files
- Scan iTunes backup file to extract files if you have lost your iOS device.
- Click Recover
3.Recover from iCloud backup files
- Scan iCloud backup file to recover data if you backed up on your iCloud account.
- You need to provide your credentials when needed.
Pros and Cons of Tenorshare UltData :
- Beautiful Interface
- Blazing Fast Recovery
- Supports recovery from 3rd Party Apps like WhatsApp, Messenger etc
- iTunes Backup cant be performed unless you have iTunes installed in your computer.