With the release of the new iPhone 7, Apple has done it again by providing a fantastic mobile device that will be used by millions for the next period of time. However, new models often bring about a time of confusion and frustration. For those that have gotten used to recording on their iPhone 6, the new model means that new tools have to be found but fear not as we have done the research for you.
Here, we have three amazing tools that will allow you to record iphone7 screen regardless of what you need it for. Whether you’re a YouTube commentator who records tutorials and gameplay or a businessman that needs to record a presentation, these three tools will be everything you need and more.
AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder – Over time, AceThinker has proven just how useful they can be and this didn’t change with the release of the iPhone 7. Quicker than most, AceThinker developed their updated recording software and made it available once more and this is perhaps one of the best options to record iphone screen. With no need to jailbreak your phone or do anything out of the ordinary, this tool is easy to use and requires little setup.
Whether you are on Mac or Windows, you can benefit from this recorder and here’s how you get started;
- To begin the process, you will need to download and then install the software. On your phone, you can then tap ‘AirPlay’ via the control centre after swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- After a moment, you should see the name of your computer and then a connecting icon should show on the computer itself.
- After you allow it to connect, you will see a record button and this will quite literally record everything that can be seen on your iPhone device.
At first, you can download a free version to test all the features and see what you can do. After using the program for a little while, you can then go ahead and make the investment in the full program. Considering the amount of options you have to record, the price you will pay is very little and you can then use it whenever, wherever.
QuickTime Screen Recorder – With the first solution being the easiest, we also have another although this does require a little more effort and you need a lightning cable and a Mac. If you have these, you are all set to use this tool.
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer using the lightning cable. Once this has connected, open QuickTime and click on ‘File’ in the top bar of your screen.
- ‘New Movie Recording’ will turn your webcam on initially, but you don’t have to worry about this as we are more interested in recording your iPhone screen.
- On the main screen, you will see a record button. Next to this, a drop-down menu will allow you to select a different source and you should find your iPhone 7 in this list.
- Once you select your device, the webcam should disappear and the screen of your phone should show in its place.
As it is easy to use and extremely efficient, this is another solid option for recording your iPhone 7. As long as you have a Mac and a lightning cable handy all the time, it doesn’t necessarily provide any major problems. However, it leaves Windows users in the cold and we don’t always have a lightning cable to hand. When choosing between the first two options, it all comes down to personal preference and how much of an inconvenience you find it to always have a cable nearby.
Display Recorder – Finally, we do have a third option and it involves jailbreaking your device. If you’re opposed to this or don’t want to risk the safety of your mobile, it would be a better solution to go for one of the first two. However, direct recording is easy and quick.
Using Display Recorder, a number of settings can be changed and altered before then recording your mobile screen. One of the benefits of using this tool is that you can choose between landscape and portrait; ultimately, this means that you can record games or apps that only open in a certain page orientation. Even if you just prefer to record tutorials in a certain orientation, you can do this which isn’t always an option for other direct recorders on the market.
Of course, the big disadvantage of using such a program is that you will have to jailbreak your device. Not only will this instantly void your warranty with Apple, you will also be putting your device and yourself at risk. If you have already done this to your device or are more than happy to do so though, Display Recorder is a fantastic option that you can utilize.
Summary – As mentioned previously, choosing between three options like this is very much down to personal preference. All three of these programs allow for settings to be adjusted and for high-quality recordings but they also each have their drawbacks (some bigger than others). Whichever you choose, you will be in good hands and you will soon be recording your iPhone 7 screen regularly.