Apple’s forthcoming iPad is expected to debut on Oct. 16 at Town Hall Auditorium . We don’t have any leaked pictures by now but did describe some of the design differences in as much detail as possible.
The new iPad Air will reportedly come with Touch ID built into the home button, just as rumors have indicated.
Features of Upcoming iPad
- Gold Color Variant.
- 8-Megapixel Camera instead of the 5-megapixel camera on the first-generation iPad Air.
- Runs on an Apple A8 Processor and will come with 2GB of memory instead the 1GB of memory in the current iPad.
- Only 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variants ( No 16 GB)
- Design may be almost identical to the current iPad Air, but the new Apple iPad will be 0.5mm thinner.
- Expect to see One row grill speakers rather than the Two row grill on the current iPad Air.
- No more mute/vibration switch in order to keep the design super slim.
- The volume buttons are also more recessed.